We hope that everyone has a happy Father’s Day and we are so sorry if you had planned to spend your day with us. Our main goal is to keep the community safe!
After the closing of another business in town due to COVID, we were informed that one of our employees is in close relations with one of theirs. In an effort to be as proactive as possible, we closed our doors while testing was completed and deep cleaned our facility. Thankfully, our employee’s test was negative – that employee will be self quarantining.
We will resume regular hours on Tuesday, June 23.
We greatly appreciate everyones understanding through this tough time. We hope to see you soon!
Redbud Cafe management.
Special for Father’s Day
We apologize for not being open on fathers day. We are going to run the same special this coming Sunday instead, 6/28! Come by and see us for 50% off growlers!
We are officially open for dine-in service, with a limited capacity!!! As always doing our very best to create a safe and healthy environment for our staff and community, serving all your in-house favorites, made fresh daily.
11AM – 3PM: Sunday – Thursday
11AM – 8PM: Friday – Saturday
- Beginning June 26,2020 we will be open till 9:00 pm on Friday and Saturday evenings.
- Our live music performances on Friday and Saturday evenings will resume July 3,2020.
We are still open for curbside service for take out, too.
See below to order online and pickup curbside.
Place an order online:
Click on curbside and place your order. When you arrive, please call 830-833-0202 to let us know and we will bring it out to you. As a reminder, we are not taking cash at this time.
- You can now order beer and wine to go! And don’t forget our specialty mimosas…
- house-made soups — made fresh daily. Check out our Facebook page for daily updates to see what’s cookin’, then place your order online for curbside pickup.
- We are currently planning to resume live music on Friday and Saturday evenings, beginning in July. Watch for updates on our Music Calendar.